My 15th was yesterday... thanks everyone who wished me happy birthday!! I love you all!! yeah well now all the excitement is gone and i have nothing to write but the Mid-term Social is coming up and yea i guess im gonna go cos i feel like it... and watch everyone dancing cos im not really a dancer... im really bored so im gonna put the lyrics to a song here...
Oooooh baby, Not tonightI don't wanna fuss n fight
I just wanna make it right
Ooh, ooh there's work to do
I wanna get real close to you
I wanna get you in the mood
All the things you want to do
Just relax and I'll take care of you
And anytime you want me
I'm sayin that I love you every day
And I know that you love me
Baby, admit it
(Chorus)
Give me all your love and don't stop
My love's waiting when you reach the top(All night long)
Come into my bedroom honey
What I got will make you spend money(All night long)
You know that I know that you love me
So if you just give me a chanceI can stil show you romance
I know that you still savin' for
My flavor babeSo stop playin' hard to get
Let's make love like we first met
All the things you want to do
Just relax and I'll take care of you
And anytime you want me
I'm sayin that I love you everyday
And I know that you love me
Baby, mm baby
To whoever this is to... my 'special' guy... i love you =P
xoxoxo
mags~