Sunday, May 21, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Spice Girls - 2 become 1
Haha i like that song, its very... ermmm actually nevermind. 'Cos tonight is the night when 2 become 1' hehe. 'Are you as good as I remember baby? Get it on, get it on' ahahaha im such a sad person. Well exammies are tomorrow and my first one is english... at 12 so me and dian are just gonna hang out, go to the shop, "study" hehe. Oh well what a sad song. I like the Spice Girls!! haha if you don't then F*** you!! haha just joking =P
Well todays i didnt do nothing, i just bummed around, eated foods and watched tee-vee. woke up pretty late but i dont care, eated lots and lots of foodies!! I gots donuts and chocolate chip muffins for school tomorrow... BRAIN FOOD!! haha yummy then me and dian are gonna go to the shop and have lychee ping!! YUMMY!! well now my sister is biting me... bye bye.
xoxoxo
mags~