Wednesday, June 28, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Breathe by Michelle Branch
Today was Sports Day and surprisingly... our class won!! HAHA. I was sooooo happy with my results because I didn't expect them at all cos the girls in the other classes are so fast. I'm not trying to be kambang with these results... i'm just really surprised and they look unbelievable anyways.
Athletics
100m: First
60m: First
4x100m Relay: Second
12x50m Mixed Relay: Second
Swimming
25m Freestyle: Second
25m Breastroke: First
4x25m Freestyle Relay: First
4x25m Medley Relay: First
I am so proud of Mrs. Lai cos she did some events for her class and she got places for them too... cos her class didn't have enough girls. And Hari Priya man... she went swimming even though she's not that good and she still got points for it unlike the rest of her class that were so lazy. She showed everyone that even if she doesn't win... she still tries her best and she got awarded for it. Like our class... there were only 6 people who swam. 4 boys and two girls. The guys did good in the relays. Poor me and Ayeshah, we had to do the relays with just the two of us. The freestyle wasn't hard... two laps each and we were surprised when we got first. The medley relay was really confusing... we thought that the order was butterfly, backstroke, breastroke, freestyle.And since Ayeshah is a flyer&backstroker and i'm a breastroker&freestyler.. it would've been easily done. But NO it was not. The order was different. It was backstroke, breastroke, butterfly, freestyle. So we had a problem. Especially since i can't do butterfly or backstroke. So we came up with a crazy plan that actually worked. First Ayeshah swam backstroke to the other end and finished, then i dived in and did breastroke while Ayeshah ran to the other side, when i finished she dived in and did butterfly and i ran to the other side and when she finished i dived in and did the last 25m of freestyle. And while we were running there were people in our way who didn't move so we couldn't go past quickly... oh well.
Another thing is that... Brazil won!! Ghana did really well. And now Brazil will face ze French i think... pretty sure. But I wanted L'espagnol to win... oh well. If you ask my french teacher who is gonna win the World Cup she will most definitely say "Ze French!!" haha. I only know two French footie players and that is Thierry Henry&Zinedine Zidane. They are pretty good. Who knows?
When i got home i took a shower and just fell on my bed and slept... got woken up by my sister for dinner and now i am here writing this blog about my day. Exciting isn't it? Okay i am gonna stop writing now... I am tired and my leg hurts.
xoxoxo
mags~