Friday, June 23, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco
Today was the really gay awards ceremony... but first of course... BRAZIL beat JAPAN!! I didn't get to watch it though and neither did any of my friends cos we all fell asleep. Either way Brazil won 4-1 but Japan scored the first goal [all info taking from my buddy barbie Nick]. Now back to the awards ceremony. Well first of all i did didn't get an award [ooooh surprising] but my sister did for the most improved in music. There was entertainment by Nick and Martine who did the rumba.. [is that how to spell it?] and and indian dance and loads of musical instruments. And the rest of the time was for speeches and award giving and blah blah blah... some people got like 10 awards!! We spent the rest of the time telling Omar that none of the girls in our year are available.. he just can't get a clue. Then after that we could go home.. Bianca is a wonderful person and took my sister and i home. I ate lunch finally as i was starving the whole day and now i am sitting here.. chatting and looking at blogskins.
xoxoxo
mags~
M&M [haha Bianca&Cynthia]
Cristiano Ronaldo is sooooooo hot!! But Kaka will still always be #1.