Friday, June 09, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix) by Los Del Rio
I remember dancing to this song ages ago with these other girls and we were wearing mini-skirts&these tiny tops... weird, and we had to swing our hips... a lot. I only know a few words cos it's in English: "What was I supposed to do? He was out of town and his two friends were sooo fine" hehe yea well i won't be writing in a few days cos i am definitely off to church camp along with the rest of them.
Tomorrow is a special day for the greatest chick ever!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMELIA for tomorrow. I was supposed to go with her,
Dian and
Cynthia to Labuan for a day trip but i have to go to church camp...
BUT i will definitely
NOT miss next friday for the world!! And anyways i'm sleeping over as well and
Dee&
Cyn. And we are gonna have so much fun. =]
Tonight is the start of the World Cup and I am soooo going for BRAZIL!! They are gonna beat everyone else's asses man! Tonight's matches i think that Germany is gonna beat Costa Rica... but yeah thats what i think... imagine how embarrasing that would be for the host to lose the first game. Brazil is gonna win cos they have so many damn good players. In Labuan on Monday when I'm missing school me, Bianca and the rest of the people coming are going shopping for whatever shit we want. hehe so while you is all working in class we are to go around and oogle over different clothes. I is gonna finish here. And btw our assembly sucked ass but 10S' was kick-ass.
xoxoxo
mags~
[The Shotgun goes Bang! Bang!]