Saturday, June 17, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Nothing Better by The Postal Service
I just watched the most disgusting-ist movie ever. It's called Human Trafficking and yea you can tell what the movie is about by the title already. Yea so my weekend has been going ok. I haven't been doing much but i guess that's just me.. Just watched the football ok so half of it. But Argentina kicked Serbia&Montenegro's ass 6-0!! Wow man so fucking much!!
So yesterday i received one of the sweetest messages ever.. [i won't mention who cos i don't wanna embarrass them] but it was so sweet. Yeah well yay someone appreciates me.. hehe. I am so bored, my sister isn't here to annoy me cos she's at Alex's house eating posh people's food and i am here eating normal people's food. I am hungry as per usual but i am also too lazy to go downstairs and get something.
I have now decided to tell all you wonderful people that you shouldn't really tease me cos although i just say i don't care, it's not true... i actually do care but i just don't want to show it cos in the end i will just start getting all teary-eyed and eventually bursting into tears... im that sensitive and get hurt emotionally very easily. Haha what a loser.
Okay enough confessing now.. im just gonna go play stupid online games and watch stupid animations and stuff like that.
xoxoxo
mags~