Tuesday, June 20, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage by Panic! At The Disco
BRAZIL WON!! I know this is written very late but still... they won!! I'm not really that surprised hehe. Australia was a pretty good opponent though, they kept up for the first half. I guess in the second half Brazil just really wanted to win. Too bad Kaka didn't score any goals. I was counting on him. My all-time favourite player ;) Tomorrow i have P.E and we are doing high-jump... damnit i haven't done high-jump in a year so i'm probably gonna do really crap. Ah well..
Today i went to guitar again and i swear one day i will give up cos it's hard stuff for me and i'm not exactly making any progress cos i'm such a lazy arse. haha well that's me and you all know it. Thinnking of something to write... *think think* well Sports Day is coming up next week and Awards Ceremony is on friday. Awards Ceremony is just stupid cos all the same people get awards every fucking year and the rest of us sit there like "wtf is going on?" and then in the end we all fall asleep or make a huge amount of noise to annoy everyone else [as well as keep ourselves awake] and Sports Day what an unforgettable event where the I's, S's and B's battle it out to see who is the best. Last year I's won but only cos of the younger years cos 10I [my class] is a bunch of lazy arses who don't exactly do sport [in other words all the smarty-pantses]. There are only maybe three girls in my entire class who will do shit and the rest just aren't into sports so i am stuck with 9 out of 8 events to do. If you include the field events that we are doing in P.E then i would have already done 4 out of 12 events. And yes i also have to do the swimming which i will definitely screw up in cos i haven't swum in ages.
"..Oh we're still so young and desperate for attention. I aim to be your eyes, trophy boys, trophy wives."
Well
D.J Saxon i have news for you... you can give up on ur crazy ideas about that guy cos i don't like him... finito. haha so stop teasing me okay cos you is making me...
sad. ='( haha okay now i am finished writing here... GO
BRAZIL ALL THE FUCKING WAY!!
xoxoxo
mags~