Tuesday, June 06, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Perfect Gentleman by Wyclef Jean
Well i got my english exam back today and i got a B!! i seem to consistently achieve B's... that's good with me.
Dian the smart-ass got an A of course!!
Cynthia is cool cos she got a B too. =P I dunno about the rest but im guessing we all did okay-ish. It was Bianca's birthday today!! The 6th of the 6th of the 6th...
OMG!! Haha but we all got cake which was really yummy cos it made my stupid stomach happy =D
Tomorrow after school
Dian,
Cynthia and I will be going with Amelia to Tasek Lama to
"help" her with her geography project which she missed when she went to Hawaii.. Cos we are such good friends we said that we'll accompany her on this mission under Ms. Duce's watchful eye. Then next week will be party, Party, PARTY!! During which my mummy will be in Bangkok with the Fobissea kiddies. So i can kinda do whatever cos i will try to be good to my auntie and get what i want. =] I is gonna go now.
xoxoxo
mags~ [the shotgun goes BangBang!!]