Wednesday, June 21, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Secret by The Veronicas
Shit shit shit.. i have an english thing due tomorrow and i am stuck, also since Akmal isn't online to help me. So in other words.. i am screwed. I am no good in english definitely even though i am english. If i wanted anything right now.. sounds stupid but i really want a Brazil jersey with KAKA 8 at the back.. maybe even signed by KAKA himsef.. Haha i am a dreamer. There are only 4 school days left of the year and its holiday for about 5 weeks i think. And i am jetting off to the Philippines for a month. Lucky me. My sister and I will teach our cousins football, which is a real game.. not basketball. I have nothing to write... if you like someone, tell them... haha random but that's the way i am ;)
xoxoxo
mags~