Hmmmm... i'm extremely dominant. I see. I feel so happy cos i find out something new everyday. But i will not say anything. Okay but look at this... if anyone ever calls me this i will kill them. =]
It sounds like that stupid restaurant that doesn't sell good food. Ah wells. Once again i got told today that at first glance i look very unapproachable... damnit. It's not fair!! I'm just shy that's why i don't talk much at the beginning but once you know me... I just can't seem to shut up.
Tomorrow is Sports Day wow. I have to do sooooo many events cos there's practically only two girls in my class that will do anything. So i am stuck doing 100m, 60m, 4x100m relay, 12x50m relay, tug-of-war, 25m freestyle, 25m breastroke, 4x25m freestyle relay & 4x25m medley relay. And tonight i'll be up watching BrazilbeatGhana if not then i'll probably be really really pissed off. Haha ahhhh so aggressive. Ho-kays i'm gonna finish now... gotta get my stuffs ready for my doom tomorrow. Wish me luck.
xoxoxo
mags~
Welcome to my site.
This is my life, my opinions. If you don't like what I say, then get lost or tell me what you think
in my tagboard. Thank you (: