Friday, July 07, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: The sound of a Chinese movie with Tagalog voice-overs
I am here in the Philippines and it's not as bad as i thought it was gonna be. I can go on the internet occassionally, there's a lot of nice food here and there's air-con. Oh and we went to the mall yesterday to buy shoes, my mum said that the sky was the limit so next time we're gonna go back and buy some more shoes. Wow
dian and
cynthia, you were right. I am gonna have fun here. Tomorrow we're going to Baguio, which is a really nice place. Then when we come back we're gonna go to the Province to see the rest of my humongous family. It won't be so bad as i get to go to town and shop almost everyday. Oh yeah and yesterday we went to Chow-King and had some realllllly nice dim-sum. Mmmmmmm.. But the bad thing is that it costs 75 cents to send just one text here.
And WHAT?!?! Portugal lost to France!?!?! I can't believe it and also Germany lost to Italy... how depressing. So now the final is between Italy and those scum France. And i hope the Portugal beat Germany for third place... though it won't really matter much. My auntie is my World Cup source... she always texts me the scores cos here in the Philippines they are deprived of the best game in the world and they don't show the World Cup here. How sad. Ok so i don't have much time left but i just wanted to say that i miss everyone soooooo much and i really wish i was back again with you guys!!
xoxoxo
mags~