Wednesday, August 30, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Canned Heat by Jamiroquai
I'm feeling: "In Love" Happy =]
Today was an okay day... again. Went through the day without much... drama was freaky cos of the story Hamish told us about the one missed call thing... *shudders* frickin' creepy man. In music we just messed around and played with the year 7's. Then after school after the whole day of being bugged by Yu Foong, I had to give him his Nerds and he was so excited... what a little kid... the problem with giving one person something... you have to give something to everyone else... haha but luckily I didn't have to give too many... just to Yu Foong and Eqbal. haha.
Then after school I went with Bianca again and we went to her shop, went online and just did normal stuffs. There were a lot of these creepy guys that were talking to us... indirectly... if you know what i mean. Then we went to church to have another meeting... which was chaos. We have no idea what to do really... but luckily Vic is gonna do the banner for us... I made sure that Frankie would make him. hehe. but yeah i have to make up the dance moves and everything... i'm gonna screw it up. well yeah i'm dead.
xoxoxo
mags~
"It's definitely the braces ;) people with braces are quite attractive... if i do say so myself. Haha" - Margaret Dixon, at the basketball court, August 30th 2006.
Dian: "*coughs* Yeah sure thing... I like your modesty"