Wednesday, August 23, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Dancing In The Moonlight by Toploader
I'm feeling: Confused =S
Argh!! I can't think of what to bring in for drama tomorrow!! two objects that create sound for a radio play... i can't think of anything!! I know it doesn't take a genius to work it out but hey... i'm not a genius. Oh well I'll think of something cos I don't want the new teacher to be pissed.
We also have a new guy in 11I. His name is Iqbal... i think.. =S i suck with names. Haha he reminds me of Isa... kind of. But yeah it's a good thing we didn't get a freak this time. Haha. I am soooo annoyed with all the High School Musical songs that are stuck in my head!! AHHHHH!! I'm gonna go think about my stupid homework... i keep thinking about my subjects... did i make the right choices?
xoxoxo
mags~
It's a supernatural delight
Everybody's dancing in the moonlight