Thursday, August 10, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Goodbye To You by Michelle Branch
I'm still thinking about what I'm gonna do for my music exam... i'm practically screwed. I have so many choices but I just can't seem to pick one.
Ahhhhhh what am i gonna do?! Well only a few more days till school and i really don't want to go back. I enjoy sitting here doing nothing. I was listening to
Closure by Mota you all gotta listen to it cos it's
fucking awesome. Go to their by clicking
here.
Well yeah i don't really have much to say... practically everyone is still on holiday. Lucky arses. I am kinda bored here.. oh well.
xoxoxo
mags~
Goodbye to you, goodbye to everything I thought I knew.
You were the one I loved, the one thing that I tried to hold on to.