Monday, August 21, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Horny by Mousse T.
I'm feeling: Out of Place
AHHHHH!! Tomorrow we are gonna start school!! NOOOOOOOOO!! And you know that there might be a new stupid rule which is: No Black Shoes. What the hell is this bullshit?!?! Do they want us to wear fuckin' rainbow shoes?? I'm not sure if it's real but If this new rule is actually real then I hope that everyone goes against it. I am not ready to face the mountains of work and I really need help with some of my subjects... I might need to go to tuition... ohmygosh no!! If any of you smart people out there would be nice enoughs to help me then I would be soooooooo grateful!! Ok fine then... I give up.
xoxoxo
mags~
Tell me where it hurts now tell me
And I'll love you with a love so tender