Tuesday, August 29, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me by Fall Out Boy
I'm feeling: Sleepy
Today was an okay day... some people got in trouble [not mentioning any names] haha. Then at lunch i was all hyper for no reason.. probably because I was hungry. As soon as I got into physics after lunch i was all hyper, as soon as I left the physics room... i wasn't hyper anymore.. i was about to fall asleep listening to talks about magnets. ZzZzZzZzZz. Then after school some of the guys stayed back... so i was bored and watched them play basketball and they were ermmm... good... yeah. So yeah... just another typical day at ISB. Haha oh yeah... Eqbal's girlfriend is called Daisy... or something like that... coinkidink? coincidence? hmmmm.
xoxoxo
mags~
So say what are you waiting for?
Kiss her, kiss her.