Tuesday, August 08, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines by Panic! At The Disco
Well that last post was supposed to be written a few days ago but it decided that it would change the date... fine then your choice.
I am finally home and i am loving it!! I miss my computer, my cat, my bed, my FOOD, everything!! I haven't been doing much just being tamad, eating, sleeping, going on the computer. The usual sort of stuff during the holidays. But i did buy a new school bag which i think is cute cos it has betty boop comics all over it. I'm not sure though if it will be able to hold all my stupid school stuff. Buang.
I haven't got much to say. I miss being here but i also miss being there. It's weird cos i really didn't want to go there in the first place. Oh well. I'm done now. I'm gonna go.
xoxoxo
mags~