Friday, August 25, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Me & U by Cassie
I'm feeling: Relieved&Happy
Well today was friday... we had history where David and Mr. Hicks were having a huge debate about something... i wasn't really listening. Then we had english... we read Lord of the Flies... i hate that book cos it's so depressing. Then in chemistry we did an practical and Marcus and I almost blew the whole frickin' lab up... literally. We almost set fire to our thingy cos someone cut up the tube where the gas goes through to the bunsen burner and Mrs. Sanderson told us that if we had the splint with fire next to the gas, it would've exploded and we would be seriously injured.. as well as Dian and Elaine, who had to be on the table next to us. Isn't that great??
Oh yeah and i found out that the new guy's name isn't spelt Iqbal... it's spelt Eqbal... haha.
xoxoxo
mags~
It's Me & U now
I've been waiting
Think I'm gonna make that move now