Sunday, August 13, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: My Boo by Usher & Alicia Keys
Today is sunday... rest day. But not today. I had to go to church to help look after these little kids and we had to hand out balloons!! ='( it was so scary!! Bianca and Michelle helped also and Ate Jen was there too... she enjoyed scaring me with the balloons. Meany. Then after two hours of torture we went home and my mum thought it would be a great to give the cat a bath as he was really dirty... bad idea. My cat went completely crazy and tried to scratch everyone. So now he is wet and still drying and i am here trying to write the essays that i was forced assigned to write.
Bianca told me that Matt wants us to go to Tungku beach one morning to watch the sunrise. I would love to... if i wake up. Then go jogging... jogging?! haha can't you see how skinny i already am?? oh well i need to "tone" my muscles. Well i shall see to it that I reach that target.
xoxoxo
mags~