Tuesday, September 19, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: 1 Thing by Amerie
I'm feeling: Hungry
Today was basketball... I'm sooooo happy that
Ms. Allan is our teacher cos she is wayyyy nicer. Yeah well nothing much happened today... but
Mr. Hicks is an idiot cos he thinks that
Dian, Cynthia and
I are complete bimbos and he was talking to us really slowly like as though we couldn't understand him if he talked normally... sheesh.
And some people are sooooo palui!! I mean if you're gonna talk about "something" then don't talk about it in front of the people who aren't included cos it's just so rude. Yeah well once again only one person will know what the hell i'm talking about.
"Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you."
read this quote, I got it from Bianca. It's so true and I guess everyone believes it but i don't know if any of us follow it.. cos i know i don't. Haha so emo. =P
For your smile,
I'd walk for miles.
For your touch,
I'd give you so much.
For your kiss,
I'd give you sheer bliss.
For your hand,
I will always understand.
For your love,
I'd give all you can conceive of.
I wish....You happiness on a cloudy day.
Blue skies to chase your cares away.
A breath of fresh air when you are feeling down.
Anything to get rid of that frown.
A sprinkle of rain,
And a life free of pain.
I wish you warmth from the rays of the sun
And a lifetime of joy and fun.
Just keep your eyes to the sky.
And know I am always nearby.
Haha i saw this poem and it looks so cute.. it's so sweet!! haha. Bianca knows everything. hehe. Oh gosh haha what i told her today. Eqbal i still have his necklace and he still has my guitar. Haha.
xoxoxo
mags~