Friday, September 01, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Butterfly by Smile.Dk
I'm feeling: Nervous
Tomorrow is the weekend... how gay!! Because GrACE is tomorrow and i still haven't got a dance to teach them... ='( School was okay... i almost really did fall asleep in physics, Cynthia and I were the only two girls in history and in english... well let's just say that i've been slacking... real bad. After school I was stuck there for ages doing nothing but luckily Eqbal was unlucky enough to have had to stay back as well. Haha. It was funny watching him and his sisters get into his car cos they had so much stuff. After that I went to the mall with my cousin and my sister. It was kinda chaotic and there were a few weird giggly girls there. Oh yeah, I also saw Haz there, he was going down the escalator, I was going up.
I am screwed for tomorrow
That's all i can say. Oh yeah... haha I'm gonna join basketball... haha. So bad. And Cynthia is gonna be in my team!! haha. I'm gonna go now and actually try to make up a dance.
xoxoxo
mags~
I'm your little butterfly
Green, black and blue