Monday, September 18, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Deja Vu by Beyonce
I'm feeling: Nothing =S
Today we had school and I had my first guitar lesson. The teacher dude is called Mr. Tomas and as soon as I walked in he was like "show me what you can do." I was thinking Oh shit cos i haven't practiced in ages. Oh well. It was really fun today in P.E though cos it was really REALLY muddy and we were playing football and everyone got muddy especially Isa and Omar. haha... and we did penalty shoot out and Marcus' team won by one goal... it was so funny cos we were all screaming and laughing. And in bio we had to cut beans up... it was so fun!! haha.
Then today after school we went to Mr. Softy to buy ice-cream!! yay!! Me and Eqbal have been waiting for a week to get the ice-cream and we finally got it!! Bianca and I was supposed to go to football today but we couldn't.. no need to explain ;) so instead we spent our time doing "homework" until around 5 when i went home.
Just a note... i'm not gonna write a pissy note cos then that'll just prove everybody's suspicions. I'm just gonna say that I don't care what you say about us cos we know it's not true. If that's what you think then fine that's nice. Bitch about me behind me I don't care.. and i'm not gonna say that I don't bitch about people cos then i would be a hypocrite. Yeah so i'm not pissed off.. i just don't care. =]
So yeah just to let you all know.
xoxoxo
mags~
Your sexiness is so appealing
I can't let it go