Wednesday, September 13, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: For You I Will (Confidence) by Teddy Geiger
I'm feeling: Sick =(
Damn you Eqbal!! I got that song stuck in my cos you kept singing it after school today and then you kept trying to make me sing with you..sorry but i'm not a singer!! and it's such a sweet song!! I have a sore throat and i feel like i'm dying... just great. I'm happy though cos we got our radio play over and done with... they liked it i guess.. and i'm getting better in english... but we have to do our PSE thing tomorrow and we have shit... nothing. So yeah didn't do much today... just stayed after school for ages with some people... Gosh man... Eqbal is so weird haha... crazy boy. I'm gonna hear him sing tomorrow!! haha.. when he's famous i'll be his number 1 fan!! hehe. Oh yeah... tomorrow i have volleyball... whoopee. Good luck to Bianca. ;)
xoxoxo
mags~
I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
For You I will