Wednesday, September 27, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Ganja Bus by Cypress Hill feat. Damien Marley
I'm feeling: A lot happier now I've eaten
Yes!! Today was my day of achievement as I have achieved quite a few things today. And now since I am like, so cool [haha just joking] i am going to list down all my super cool achievements.
1. Firstly, I managed to go the whole day without eating or drinking.. yes i was fasting [puasa-ing]. And i made it!! haha in your face!! haha.
2. And I finally managed to annoy someone into telling me something haha yes I am nosy and I will accept that fact. I just feel the need to know everything. Sad i know.
3. Ermmm well okay fine so I didn't achieve that much but hey i'm trying to be more positive unlike last year. ;p
Well yes today my stomach and i were having arguements because my stomach wouldn't stop complaining about hunger. But i finally waited until like 6:15 to eat. =]
We're gonna start filming our drama thingys tomorrow which is cool cos we just have to make tableaus on oppression. Which is kinda easy i guess. Then in french.. oh gosh. Haha very funny cos
Cynthia,
Bianca, Amanda and
Atiqah were supposedly planning my wedding with
Omar for french class.. sheesh of all people it has to be him!?!? So they were my bridesmaids and
Eqbal was the best man and haha too bad we didn't find a priest. And also ewwww
Omar looked so gross cos he was all sweaty and eeeeeee no way!! So yeah nothing excitingly interesting happened today.
Haha my dog bumped into a table. Loser haha.
xoxoxo
♥ mags~ ♥