Friday, September 29, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: I Predict A Riot by Kaiser Chiefs
I'm feeling: Ahhhh
Well yesterday I found out about Nigel... i feel sorry for him and his brother!! and when i saw him last night i almost started crying. ='( I don't wanna say anymore cos i wouldn't be able to yeah... =(
I'll try to be less sadder. Today in chemistry Mrs. Sanderson showed us an experiment called 'The Bromine Clock' or something like that and it was awesome cos the pink liquid stuff changed to clear.. haha. And we watched a video and had a test on it. And everybody was so sleepy especially Isa.. haha how surprising. And in English we watched the opening scene of 'Romeo and Juliet' again.. and made loads of notes and had a random quiz... which sadly, Mr. Hollis' class lost against Mrs. Hollis' class. And Nick and I got asked the question 'what is a kravat?' Nick answered it obviously and the rest of us had no idea what the hell a kravat is.
Yesterday in volleyball we played a game and this time the team i was in lost... haha cos we couldn't stop laughing cos we kept making stupid mistakes. And poor Marcus ran into the nylon string thingy and now he has a mark on his forehead. haha. Well yeah that's all =]
xoxoxo
♥ mags ♥