Monday, September 25, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
I'm feeling: Full =]
Today I had to go to yet another meeting. And we played the name game that we played in Labuan. I couldn't think of what to say so I just said "Marvellous Margaret" haha cos Joven told me to and also to do the Darna action. Sheesh. We had talks about how to be good leaders and blah blah and then we had a mock Youth Camp and it was a disaster because Aubrey and Neil both decided to be as annoying as they could. Bianca was going crazy haha we all were cos they were so makulit!! ahhhhh haha and people still get surprised when I say that I can understand tagalog. "Ask Bianca, maraming pera" haha. And now I am here at home... doing nothing interesting.
xoxoxo
mags~
Haha emo girl sitting in a chair.