Wednesday, September 20, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to:
Jump by The FadersI'm feeling: Some fancy word for okay
Just great. Just this morning I got pissed off. Cos someone was playing my guitar and didn't ask me. Then they go saying that I didn't want them to play it because I like Eqbal and I only want him to play it. HAHAHA NO. It's because someone didn't ask for my permission. If he asked permission then i would've said yes. Hahaha such losers making up that shit about me. And come on I could hear them from inside the classroom. Just to let you know just in case you didn't want me to hear. Oh well your choice. Some people are so palui again. I mean come on we heard everything... no need to hide it. Wow like OMFG we didn't hear shit... NFW!! Sheesh.
And just great again. I have to join West Side Story. I don't really mind though cos I'm only in one scene but i have to juggle. All three balls. With people dancing around in the background. Who the hell is gonna watch the juggler?? Oh well.
After school Adam, Amanda, Akmal, Rif, Eqbal, Veronica, Isa and I were in the library and played Big Two and just did stuff. Then we went to the gate and we were talking about the most randomist shit. We were talking about stuff like Fear Factor, Ripley's and I Bet You Will and how some of the challenges are so gross and how those people will do anything for money. Haha I remember what Akmal asked us.
Akmal: "Would you eat shit for a billion dollars?"
Me: "Ewww gross no way!!"
Akmal: "No I mean eat the shit in a hot dog bun."
Isa: "Yeah I would do it!!"
See Kyeong: "You would eat anything Isa."
Haha gosh we were so bored. And haha today in drama.
"I love you Tet Wee!!" haha then it continued after school. Haha I was so hyper for no reason. And
Omar was asking
Dian and me if there were any free girls in our year. Sorry but NO. Haha and I found out the beach boy's name. It's
Martyn or something like that. Haha he looks like a 60s movie's beach boy. I've written enough now I think =]
xoxoxo
mags~
They say I'm looking so good.
Yeah I'm doing fine without You.