Tuesday, September 26, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Murder On The Dancefloor by Sophie Ellis Bextor
I'm feeling: Stuck for ideas
Ahhhh I wrote a huge long just now and something stupid happened and the whole thing got deleted!! ='( Okay so i don't know how to write this history thing cos those stupid historians use fancy words and just do it to confuse us... well me especially. And for the drama homework we have to find songs that show oppression. i have no idea what to do so i just decided, because I'm really desperate, to choose "Can't Hold Us Down" by Christina Aguilera feat. Lil Kim. Gay I know but i don't care anymore. I haven't listened to this song in ages.
"It's murder on the dancefloor
But you better not steal the moves DJ
Gonna burn this goddamn house right down"
And now i have nothing else to say except that I skipped basketball today cos i didn't feel like going and also
Bianca didn't come to school today.. why?? And to
Dian... Please tell me!! Oh yeah and thanks for helping me with the first question... Nerd!! haha. Okay so fuck writing anymore.
Galit ako!!
xoxoxo
mags~
Haha the difference between the way men and women look at themselves in the mirror.