Saturday, September 16, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: P.S I'm Still Not Over You by Rihanna
I'm feeling: Tired
Yesterday was a pretty fun but tiring day. First we had school then after school I went back with Bianca to her shop. We changed and ate at a chinese restaurant and i ordered a small order of soup... when it arrived it was a huge ass bowl... lucky man... imagine if i ordered large!! Then we went to an internet cafe place and stayed there for a while. Then we went to the mall.. into the arcade place where we played DDR and we just jumping around like crazy people when Amanda and Nurul ran and jumped up on us... after DDR we went into the K-Box and sang karaoke haha... then Eqbal was at the mall so we met up with him.. and he sang with us but he had to go work at his shop... everybody go there!! So the rest of us just walked around chilling and then Amanda and Nurul had to go. We felt sorry for Eqbal and his friend so we bought them food to eat. Then it was time to go to the ball so Bianca and I got changed at the hotel and went into the ballroom... there were so many people there. It took ages to start but after our dinner we went out to the mall to say bye to Eqbal and he was in Ego haha we thought he was gay and took pictures hehe. Then lalala yeah hug goodbye and he went home. We went back up to the ballroom and then it was dancing time haha. We all dance until around midnight and people started to go home... as soon as I got home though... I fell asleep.
xoxoxo
mags~






All these pictures in the Mall and the Rizquin.