Monday, September 04, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: When It's Over by Sugar Ray
I'm feeling: Soooooo poofed
Omfg!! Today we didn't have footie training... NO we had military training!! It was so frickin' hard and I couldn't breathe. I was like dying there and i just couldn't take it... I'm gonna try and go back next week just to see if i can handle it. I didn't have that much water either... cos Isa and Eqbal took some.. but it's okay. At least they asked. =P It's good to share.
Steve Irwin is dead?!?!?! I didn't know that... haha oh well... hehe. Got stung by a stingray and died. That's such a tragedy. I also have to do so much homework!! ='( like my english and french... gosh. I'm hungry and tired and yeah.
xoxoxo
mags~
When it's over
That's the time I fall in love again.