Sunday, September 03, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: You're Pitiful by Weird Al Yankovic
I'm feeling: It's over
Today was an awesome day for me cos Team Contentment won the award for best overall team!! Woohoo!! I really thought that we were the worst team cos of my crappy leading... but we won!! we didn't win first for any of the challenges but i guess they realised that the best frickin' in the whole GrACE was us!! I was sitting outside and my team suddenly came busting out screaming "Margaret!! We won! We won! Quick come inside!!" and i was so surprised and everyone was clapping for us. I love my team... they are such cool, awesome people. ;)
Then for the mass it was fun cos it was so lively and it was different to the usual masses and we were so hyper when we singing all the songs and jumping around singing. So yeah GrACE was awesome... i didn't think so at first but it is!! haha.
xoxoxo
mags~
My life is brilliant
You're life's a joke
You're just pathetic
You're always broke