Saturday, October 07, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: The aircon
I'm feeling: Reassured
Today firstly
Bianca and
Veronica came over. We did some karaoke haha and we made brownies but they didn't finish on time so we just asked my auntie to look after them while we went to
Atiqah's house. We sang there too and practiced our songs for the singing bees. We were singing like crazy people haha and they sang "Wasn't Me" haha reminds me of
Eqbal and us in the K-box. Then we just talked and talked about random stuff which was cool cos i knew that no matter what, they would be there for me, always. Then we all went home and
Bianca waited at my house for her
kuya to pick her up. We ate some of the brownies and I'm gonna bring some to school cos
Veronica deserves to eat at least one cos she did most of the work cos
Bianca and I are pretty useless haha.
Then after
Bianca went home my mum decided to bring us to the mall. We ate and I went to visit
Eqbal haha and we just talked and talked about some of the most randomest stuff cos we're cool like that. Haha
"I've got a pad right here *pulls out a pad*... wtf??". And we're gonna go out next weekend with the other people just to random stuff haha. Oh yeah and i was asked to go to KL with them... hmmm. Oh well haha yeah and then we went home and brought my cousin with us and now he's asleep. I need to do my essay now.
Veronica, me and Atiqah singing and smiling
Veronica, Bianca and Atiqah

Bianca and Atiqah look so professional

Veronica, me and Atiqah looking emo haha.

Bianca, Veronica and me
xoxoxo
♥ mags ♥