Sunday, October 15, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: At The Beginning by Disney
I'm feeling: Sick
Argh!! I hate being sick!! I was supposed to go to the choir thing but no i just had to be sick. It started with a little headache then went into a huge collapse and fall over everywhere thing. I feel like crap but i must go to school tomorrow cos i just have to. I can't leave Veronica to do the singing bees audition by herself. I haven't been able to do much cos i've either been sleeping or... sleeping like i'm in a frickin' coma or something. It sucks i tell you.
I just did this quiz thing and sadly it actually made sense which is kinda weird. It was right about everything. It was stupid though. Oh well. My life is not working out so great for now. I believe it's
karma and i blame
Bianca for it. Stupid me, why did i tease her before and now it's all coming back to me?? sheesh. Well i'm gonna go now cos i feel like i'm gonna pass out. My whole family is sick but we shall get over it soon. =]
xoxoxo
♥ mags ♥
You all
MUST visit
Mota's official website cos they are so fucking awesome!! So click