Wednesday, October 18, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Bizarre Love Triangle by Frente
I'm feeling: Not ready for tomorrow
Yesterday went to a camp meeting with
Bianca after school and we had to write some encouraging words to each other for the upcoming camp. I'm too lazy to write them down. I'm still sick and i really wanna know who got in for the singing beez thing. Haha even though it won't be us. Oh well. Then I went home and finished my drama homework but not to the standard i wanted.
Today after school i went with
Adam, Cynthia and
Veronica to the drama room to help them practice for their thingy tomorrow. Then i went to the art room because
Dian, Eqbal, Nurul and
Amanda were there and
Veronica came with me. Then after people slowly started disappearing. I decided that i would watch the netball practice and then we went home. And now I am here writing this.
Tomorrow i'm not ready because i was chosen to play volleyball against JIS with a lot of other people but i'm scared that i'm gonna screw up. And also right after that i have to go to the youth camp. Oh my gosh tomorrow is gonna be a busy day. I have to go shower and pack up my stuff for camp. Yay =(
xoxoxo
♥ mags ♥
Everytime I see you falling
I get down on my knees and pray
I'm waiting for that final moment
You say the words that I can't say