Monday, October 09, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Come Back To Me by Vanessa Hudgens
I'm feeling: "Alive"
Haha don't ask why I'm listening to that song.. it's pretty good i guess. I feel "alive" cos of something that happened in maths today haha. I was so surprised but yeah haha
Bianca knows about it. Omg i am so bored right now i gave in my essay today to
Mr. Hollis and we went to the ICT room after school to do stuffs haha i went to help
Nick with his ICT website authoring thingy. We quit football so we didn't do it and we won't do it. So sad. Ahhh not much to say. We're going to the mall tomorrow to do whatever, watch a movie, play DDR, the usual haha. i also have a very special announcement to make..
HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY DAISY MAI WAINWRIGHT!!
You're sixteen now!! Hope you're having fun!!
xoxoxo
♥ mags ♥
Baby come back to me