Monday, October 16, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Dreaming Of You by Selena
I'm feeling: Relieved and still sick
Today i went to school, sick as ever. Then i was freaking our during P.E cos i was nervous for the singing bees thing and i had to take all these pills cos i'm sick.
"Here's the airplane *I spill medicine* oh damn... airplane crashed" haha so sad. Then we did circuit training which was fun. Then after that it was the singing bees auditions. Ahhhh so nervous!! But i'm happy cos
Joenah said that she liked the song we chose and they all clapped when we finished and said we were good. I hope. haha. Loads of people came to sort of "cheer us on" like
Dian,
Isa, Adam, Nurul, Chris [who helped us practice] and
Amanda. I'm not sure if i missed anyone out cos i spent most of my time freaking out.
I'm okay now... I have to finish the rest of my history homework. Before this i went to church to band practice with
Bianca and we sang and teased
Aubrey in tagalog cos he doesn't understand. Loser =P
xoxoxo
♥ mags ♥
Good luck to us. I got a hug >.<