Tuesday, October 10, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You by High School Musical
I'm feeling: Happy cos I made a decent batch of brownies
Today i decided not to go to the mall cos if
Bianca doesn't go then I won't go. Haha so i decided instead to "practice" DDR at home cos I have it here. =] haha. And i suck. Okay so don't ask about the song I'm listening to cos I heard it and I liked it okay so don't make fun of me. And sadly High School Musical is actually growing on me so I don't find it that bad anymore. What is going on?? Something's changing with me and I really don't know why. And now i can actually make a good batch of brownies haha and they taste yummy and i think i'm gonna bring some tomorrow =]
I hope
Bianca gets well cos she's sick =( I hope she can come to school tomorrow cos if not then ICT will be so boring cos we usually don't really listen.. but hey we can still do the work properly. Today was a really lazy day cos i still haven't finished my french homework and i started it hours ago. Oh well I'm gonna finish now. Tomorrow me,
Bianca, Veronica, Atiqah, Jollyne and
Amanda are gonna continue talking about what we were laughing about yesterday... haha.
xoxoxo
♥ mags ♥
All it took was one look
For a dream come true