Friday, October 06, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Moondance by Michael Buble
I'm feeling: Bored...
I'm gonna write about whatever. Yesterday in volleyball it was fun but we had to be put in teams and I was with all these IB people and they were so good and i wasn't. But yeah whatever before that
Mota performed for assembly and it was awesome!! I love those guys!! haha. I love
Hamish, David, Simon, Dan and
Izat cos they were soooo good. But nooooo the man of the house decided that she didn't like it. Sheesh. Closure does not have any frickin' swear words at all. Not bitch, not anything. So annoying!!
Today there was this decibel thingy that only people under 22 could hear and we tested it on
Mr. Powell and he couldn't hear it haha and he thought we tricking him. Haha but we weren't. We also tried it on
Mr. Hollis and he couldn't hear it either. Chemistry was gay but i passed the test!! yay haha. Haha guess what?? Me and
Veronica are gonna join the singing bees competition thing and
Bianca and
Atiqah are gonna join too.. haha just for fun.
I really really want these two pairs of shoes so you know it's my birthday next year *wink wink*
DC Court Graffik

Vans Cantonia
Eeeeee i really like these shoes haha.
xoxoxo
♥ mags ♥