I'm listening to: Nobody Wins by the Veronicas
I'm feeling: Hot as in temperature hot
SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!
So i'm supposed to go to an open house soon but hey i got loads of time on my hands. I've been reading through my old magazines and i found this article and i feel like sharing it with all of you.
25 Things To Do Before You're 18
1. Enjoy Being Single. [x]
2. Do Karaoke. [x]
3. Study Like Crazy for exams. [x]
4. Spoil your mum. [ ]
5. Join a dance class. [x]
6. Throw a theme party [ ]
7. Learn to run in stilettos. [ ]
8. Do something extreme. [ ]
9. Help a charity by doing som fundraising. [x]
10. Start a 'Happy Memories' book. [ ]
11. Learn to play pool... and then hustle. [ ]
12. Learn to wolf whistle. [ ]
13. Get a Saturday job. [ ]
14. Learn another language. [x]
15. Learn to drive. [ ]
16. Try a daring new look. [ ]
17. Go skinny dipping. [ ]
18. Learn to play a musical instrument. [x]
19. Learn to surf. [ ]
20. Don't sweat the small stuff. [x]
21. See your favourite band in concert. [ ]
22. Learn to sew. [x]
23. Go Green. Recycle. [x]
24. Ask a boy out. [ ]
25. Fall in love. [ ]
Well yeah as you can tell. i haven't done that much. I am definitely not gonna be asking a guy out any time soon thankyouverymuch. I might post up the full article with the descriptions and everything soon... maybe. I also wanted to say:
CONGRATULATIONS MOTA ON THE NEW RECORD DEAL WITH 537!!
You guys are awesome and totally deserve it!! Okays i gtg get ready for the open house.
xoxoxo
♥ mags ♥