Monday, October 23, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Only This Moment by Röyksopp
I'm feeling: Open house!!
I think i'm going to some open houses. hehe. Yesterday i had to go to the Marian Congress and it was boring. Yeah great message and everything but it bored the youths so bad. Ting fell asleep, I fell asleep, even Ate. Jen fell asleep. My sister just went online on my mum's phone. The food was crap and it was just plain wonderful!! >:( haha stupid face.
RC is downstairs sleeping cos he's gay and he's mean to me. Even though he's only 2 he still beats me up. Seriously he keeps punching me and scratching me. Maybe it's cos i keep taking the football away from him. I'm not gonna do anything today cos i'm really lazy.
xoxoxo
♥ mags ♥
Only this moment
Holds us together
Close to perfection