Friday, October 20, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Promiscuous Girl by Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland
I'm feeling: Ahhh camp was gay
Oh i just really wanted to say that ISB is awesome cos we beat JIS in volleyball yesterday!! haha. Then i went to camp. It was gay cos we got to sleep at 2 and we had to wake up at 5. The girls were sooooo noisy and they were talking about which guy they liked downstairs. "Ahhhh Joven oh my gosh!! Ang cute cute!! And Rap Rap!! Ay naku!!" They were matchmaking for each other. No offense but those guys are very ummm... yeah. Oh well they're choice.
Today we had to do one-to-one's with our members. It was hard cos they didn't talk cos they were too shy. I was so tired from the night before. Then at the end they were jumping around like crazy and me and
Nigel were just looking at them. haha. Poor
Bianca she's sick... all the facilitators missed you at camp!! Especially
Danver cos he kept asking about you. haha. Come tomorrow for the kids!!
Yeah so tomorrow is the kids camp. I have a secret weapon... sweets. hehe i'm gonna bribe them. i'm really tired and hungry now.
xoxoxo
♥ mags ♥