Thursday, October 26, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: A Public Affair by Jessica Simpson
I'm feeling: Less Bored
So my mum forced me to go to the mall.. i really didn't want to. I did meet a lot of people though. I met Bilal but it was just a hi, bye thing. Then i met David, Hamish, Dan, Marcus and Yu Foong there as well. We saw Andrew, LJ and Tet Wee at the arcade. Haha and Dan showed me this thing on his phone. The twinkle twinkle little star thing. Haha it's funny. Those guys are awesome. i'm gonna go watch them on the 20th at the Mall to support them. And Dan wants me to hold up a sign that says "Dan" for him. And Hamish said i should get someone to have another sign that says "is small". So mean haha. Then i just went home after. haha and right now i'm supposed to be doing my english essay. hmmmm.
xoxoxo
♥ mags ♥
I'm missing _____ haha.
and
Congratulations
MOTA again!!