Wednesday, October 04, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Quando Quando Quando by Michael Buble feat. Nelly Furtado
I'm feeling: Like I'm in a hotel lobby
Tell me quando quando quando. It's a nice song but it sounds like elevator music but it's romantic... hehe. Oooooh Oooooh i adopted a pet today!! He's a tiger and he's called Kaka. Hmmmm I wonder why =P
Haha and then today after school me, Amanda, Wani, Eqbal, Jacob, Rif and Nasim were playing games in the library but then the librarian told us to log off and go. B**** hehe. Then after we just talked and talked and some of the "ex-ISB" people came to watch a basketball match between ISB and JIS... dunno who won [probably ISB hehe] and we just talked and went to the gate and talked until finally me and Eqbal decided to go back and we talked with Grarey, Nasim and Mark about random shit haha. Gross stuff. Well to me it was gross cos I'm a prude. Then i went home. The end.
xoxoxo
♥ mags ♥