I'm listening to: Sexy Lady by MC Magic
I'm feeling: Reminiscing (okay can't spell)
Well I'm in a competition with
Bianca to see who can write the most about yesterday. And I'm gonna win haha i hope. But she can write a damn lot. Okay so yesterday i woke up really late. I was supposed to wake up at 6:00am but instead i woke up at 7:45 and the thingy was supposed to start at 8 and yeah so i had to get ready really quickly that i forgot to bring spare clothes. So by the time we got there most of the youths
[and everyone else] was there.
Then everyone was put into teams, boys and girls divided cos the guys were playing basketball and the girls had to play volleyball. I was in blue team with
Kathleen and the rest were singles. We played our first game against the green team. It was so stupid cos like they were only playing to win and they were just hitting the volleyball over the net each time, there was no team work. And there were a lot of one
man woman shows. Especially someone on the green team. Well guess what?? Yes...
TALO haha yay my new word. We LOST all the games we played cos we are so cool!! haha except you could notice that by the end, none of the youths were playing volleyball... all the singles were. Haha so we watched the guys play basketball and we were so loud cheering for them. Haha okay i'm never gonna beat
Bianca with this post... damnit.
Okay so it got kinda boring for all of us so we all just left and walked to yaysan where some of us ate at jollibee while the guys were playing CS upstairs. Then suddenly by chance we all managed to meet up again so we were going back to Harun's gym when suddenly Ryan said we should all go on a boat around Kampung Air. I thought he was joking but we actually seriously went on, except for Arvy, I don't know why he didn't wanna come. It was sooooo fun we were screaming and laughing so much on the boat. And just by luck it started to rain. Great so we all got wet haha by the time we got back there was no rain. So we all walked back to the gym where there was the FBA basketball thing but first we stopped to play football and "volleyball" and okay i really can't spell it... ummm patentero?? okay yeah and by the end we were all sweaty so we took a rest to watch the basketball where Joven and Danver was playing, in the team Barako haha. It was fun we were all screaming and stuff and yay!! they won!! haha so close the score though.
Then since we are all so good, we went to church like an hour early to "freshen up" on the way omg
Bianca was going crazy cos like
Danver and
Joven was like calling out from behind and we couldn't see their faces and sheesh haha she was like shouting "Multo!!" okay so i can't spell again. correct me if i'm wrong. Then yeah we went to church and mass normal and then right after i went home. I don't know what else they got up to. Haha. Okay so i don't think that's long enough but whatever.
xoxoxo
♥ mags ♥
ok since blogger is being a bitch i'm gonna have to put the pictures next time.