Saturday, October 14, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Start of Something New by High School Musical
I'm feeling: REALLY sleepy
I haven't been able to write cos i've been soooo busy but now i'm not. I'll start with thursday which was just a normal school day except in maths when Nick accidentally spat water onto me. Haha and there was someone who wasn't in the mood and i really wanna know why. We then had volleyball after school which was fun but it hurts. Then had church class and we didn't do much.
Friday. We went to school. Didn't do much as usual just work. Everyone's talking about the prom already and blah blah. haha and if both me and
Isa don't have partners, we're gonna go together. Haha. Then
Atiqah, Bianca and
Veronica came over to practice our songs for the singing bees. I am so scared for monday. Ahhhhh. I think that
Veronica and
Bianca are coming over again today to practice. Me and
Bianca then went to a choir workshop thing which was okay but the lecture thing was kinda boring, no offence. But it was all good. Then i spent the rest of the night doing history homework and i am now sooo damn tired and sleepy. Well i'm done i need to finish the other homework before they come.
xoxoxo
♥ mags ♥