Wednesday, October 11, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: There You'll Be by Faith Hill
I'm feeling: Unconcentrated
There is really something wrong with me. Three lessons already that I couldn't concentrate. First Music when I couldn't answer a simple question. Then Drama when I had no idea what was going on in our group and then in French when I couldn't answer a really simple question... What's happening?!?! Ahhhhh. Today was sort of a good day and a bad day.
Bianca knows everything. After school me and
Bianca were forced by
Nick to carry him to his locker haha and he's kinda heavy or we're just weak. Haha then we went to badminton with
Jollyne and her
cute baby bro. Haha then we got bored when
Jollyne left so we decided to take pictures.
xoxoxo
♥ mags ♥
At the playground at the RBA club
Looking in the mirror
Happy in the kiddie playground