Friday, November 17, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Babae Po Ako by Tuesday Vargas
I'm feeling: Sad =(
Well yeah i finally have history coursework over and done with after two weeks of lack of sleep and i finished my coursework at aroung 3 in the the morning. ='( i wanna sleep but i can't. I'm also sad because my sister left for Singapore today... yes i know she'll only be gone for the weekend but still... there's nothing else to do here cos we always do stuff together.
Today was okay, we didn't do much work. Mr. Powell spent most of the time telling us stories about the "walrus" hahaha only the history class would know about that. Yeah and then in english we had a quiz and our team won hahah. Then in chemistry.. as usual doing practicals and stuff and Mrs. Sanderson told us about the operation she had last year on her neck, which really freaked me out.
Yesterday in assembly was the finals for the Year 7-9 Singing Bees. They were all good singers and it's gonna be hard to find out the winner next time. I am so happy that i'm not in it cos there is so much pressure on you. Oh yeah and good luck to Bianca and Atiqah for next week and also to Wana and Ayeshah and to all those who are in the finals. Yeah so i'm busy write now don't wanna write anymore.
xoxoxo
♥ mags ♥