Saturday, November 18, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Don't Think I'm Not by Kandi
I'm feeling: Not a care for anything
Well yeah today went tot he mall with my mum to shop for a dress for confirmation which is next weekend. Had a bit of trouble but yeah... so it was pretty bad, not gonna go into details cos it made me all emo at church when we were gonna perform for the PasCom. Yeah so i wasn't in the best state but whatever. Haha then me, Bianca and Joven were all emo together hahaha. Then after me, Bianca, Jhannah and Swee Mei were all emo cos of something. It's so ouch man.. so sakit.
Well yeah... tomorrow I'm going to JIS for the Football Funday thing.. gonna coach one of the teams. Haha and Bianca might come and help me too. Yeah so hopefully we'll do good. I know all the rules and stuff so yeah there shouldn't be any problems. There that's all cos i should be sleeping now.. gotta wake up at 6am.
xoxoxo
♥ mags ♥
Mi Corazon est Para Ti
Haha emo picture.