Sunday, November 05, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Each Time by East 17
I'm feeling: Em0o0o0o0o hahaha
Haha well i just finished reading 'A Walk To Remember' by Nicholas Sparks. Omg the book actually made me cry. This is the part that got me the most:
"You can't be in love with me, Landon," she said through red and swollen eyes. "We can be friends, we can see each other... but you can't love me."
"Why not?" I shouted hoarsely, not understanding any of this.
"Because," she finally said softly, "I'm very sick, Landon."
The concept was so absolutely foreign that I couldn't comprehend what she was trying to say.
"So what? You'll take a few days..."
A sad smile crossed her face, and I knew right then what she was trying to tell me. Her eyes never left mine as she finally said the words that numbed my soul.
"I'm dying, Landon."
Yeah so I started crying being the stupid immature girl i am. Omg that is the most depressing book i have ever read.
Okay so now i just found out something and i am really pissed of. I hate those fcking year 9 girls except for jess and yeah some of the others. But i fcking hate that chey!! If she reads this i don't give a shit because she needs to know the truth. YOU ARE A WHORE!! OKAY?!?! My sister is just clumsy, she wasn't what you thought she was!! You were being an immature, overreactive bitch and my sister didn't deserve the shit you gave her. Whatever Zac sees in you i'm not sure but he must be pretty blind. You are just plain maarte and pasaway okay? if you don't know what that means i think you can kind of work out that it's not a compliment. Thank you.
Okay so now i've got that out, sorry for the obscene language but you don't do shit like that to your friend. Okay yeah so i feel better now.
xoxoxo
♥ mags ♥