Tuesday, November 21, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: I Bruise Easily by Natasha Bedingfield
I'm feeling: Halle-frickin'-lujah
Yes!! I did my French oral today... it wasn't as hard as i thought it was gonna be. She said i did really good and that i chose a good topic. Syempre naman kasi... it's Kaka. Haha but she forgot to record me. Luckily though she wrote down notes so i don't have to do it again.
Yeah we also had an English test today... it was boring and i just wrote a letter to Bianca, convincing her to join me on climbing Mount. KK. It was also really cold. In Chemistry we did another experiment and when Marcus poured the acid into the test-tube [which i was holding] the solution bubbled up and over onto my hands. hahaha. See school was really boring. i get to laugh at all the people doing their french oral tomorrow.
xoxoxo
mags
I bruise easily
So be gentle when you handle me